- Bitcoin price declined heavily in the past few sessions below $10,000 against the US Dollar.
- The price is currently correcting higher after it tested the $9,750 support area.
- There is a declining channel forming with resistance near $10,100 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
- The price could correct higher in the short term, but upsides are likely to remain capped near $10,100.
- The total crypto market cap extended its decline and broke the key $260.0B support.
- Bitcoin price declined around 8% and settled below the key $10,000 support.
- EOS price traded below the $3.550 support and remains at a risk of more downsides.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is extending its decline below the key $27.50 support level.
- BCH price is down around 5% and it recently broke the $300 support area.
Just 72 hours ago, Bitcoin investors were bullish. After remaining in the low-$10,000s for a number of days, the cryptocurrency suddenly broke out, moving past key resistances. It even tapped $11,000 after a surge of buying pressure.
This surge higher made some analysts bullish, as the reclamation of $10,800 and other key technical levels was a positive sign.
But, the party quickly ended, with there being a massive sell-off on Tuesday as bulls failed to keep up the pace.
- Ripple price is following a bearish path and it recently broke the $0.2700 support against the US dollar.
- Bitcoin price is down around 8% and it settled below the key $10,000 support area.
- There is a major declining channel forming with resistance near $0.2680 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken).
- The pair might correct a few points, but upsides are likely to remain capped near $0.2680 and $0.2700.
- ETH price started a fresh decrease after it failed to climb above the $202 resistance against the US Dollar.
- The price is down more than 8% from the high and it is now trading well below $190.
- There is a connecting bearish trend line forming with resistance near $190 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken).
- The pair could correct higher, but upsides are likely to remain capped near the $190 resistance.
Belgium’s Financial Services Authority (FSMA) has added new warnings to its list of firms thought to be involved with crypto-related fraud. The financial watchdog has now alerted the nation’s investing public to a total of 121 different scam cryptocurrency-focused investment prospects since it started listing them in early 2018.
The FMSA is one of the few global authorities to maintain such a list.
One of the biggest cryptocurrency casinos on the market 1xBit announced the launch of two branded tables. The first table is in collaboration with a leading casino content developer Ezugi, while the second one is in partnership with the world-leading live dealer gaming – Evolution. In order to mark this wonderful occasion, 1xBit initiates a special tournament with the total prize fund of 100 mBTC.
Thanks God, it’s Thursday!
For all card games lovers 1xBit jointly with Evolution carried out a regular promotion “Blackjack on Thursdays”. It is a weekly promotion with simple and easy-to-follow rules, holding every Thursday. For every 2 mBTC wagered the participant will get one point. Three participants who accumulate 200 points first will win the following prizes:
1st place – 50 mBTC;
2nd place – 30 mBTC;
3rd place – 20 mBTC.
To take part in the tournament a user has to register at 1xBit and plays at exclusive Bit BlackJack table. The registration is required no personal data and operated by One-click way, what takes seconds to become a player at 1xBit.
1xBit is a cryptocurrency multifaceted gambling platform, where
users can deposit and withdraw funds in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and nearly a dozen other cryptocurrencies. The use of crypto ensures the swiftness, anonymity, and cost-effectiveness of all transactions.
Keep in mind that 1xBit also offers a generous welcome package up to 7 BTC for all registered users, both for newcomers and old ones
Among other things, 1xBit suggests a wide range of slots from over a hundred providers for every taste to fit. Moreover, the platform is adapted to 60 languages, what means that users all over the world can easily enjoy casino along with betting opportunities.
Don’t miss a chance to reap all the benefits while playing at 1xBit casino and get a lot of bonuses and prizes here and now!
Throughout much of 2018, support at $6,000 acted as the absolute Bitcoin pricefloor, with each time bears pushed the price of the first-ever crypto-asset down to the range, it would reverse and rally – only to stop short of ever setting a new higher high.
But in November, the unthinkable happened and took Bitcoin price down to the deepest depths of the bear market, finally reaching a bottom.
SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) detectives have discovered a cryptocurrency mining operation at one of the nation’s nuclear power plants. The agency has reason to believe that it was officials at the facility that had installed the unauthorised hardware.
The SBU alleges that the internet connection installed to facilitate the mining operation posed a significant security risk to the power plant. A local court said confidential data about the plant’s operation has also been leaked online.
Among the many reasons that make Bitcoin unique, is that it’s designed to be a global currency accessed by anyone, anywhere, without restriction. Because of this, the first-ever crypto asset is used across the world in different capacities, affected by culture, economic conditions, regulation, and more.
A new study reveals how Bitcoin nodes are distributed across the globe – full clients running the Bitcoin network and distributing all transactions that have been added to the blockchain.
Bitcoin has long been pitched as the digital version of gold – a precious metal that’s long been used as a store of wealth, transfer of value, and features many of the attributes that Bitcoin is lauded for, such as scarcity.
Bitcoin price has also been following a fractal found on gold price charts almost perfectly. If Bitcoin price action continues to follow the fractal, a dangerous drop could be ahead for the leading crypto asset by market cap and the digital counterpart to gold.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) did not correctly respond to the presentation that could have removed the necessity of banning bitcoin trading in the country, found the apex court.
The Supreme Court of India noted in a hearing today that the central bank forwarded the presentation to the government. But what it should have done is provide the exchanges with a detailed, point-by-point response.