How to Buy Bitcoin From Amazon
Do you have an Amazon account? Have you heard that you can use it to buy cryptocurrency? Yes, that’s right, it is absolutely possible. Another question is how to buy Bitcoin from Amazon?
Bitcoin is one of the best investments, especially during this crazy pandemic time. And there are multiple ways how you can purchase BTC coins online without leaving your house (that is especially essential nowadays).
Of course, you can always purchase some crypto by using your debit/credit card, PayPal, or just other altcoins. However, that is far from the whole list of available payment options.
Best Way to Buy Bitcoin
- ✅ Binance supports more than 40+ fiat currencies for buying and selling crypto with Visa/MasterCard and third-party payments
- ✅ Considered to be the largest crypto exchange platform on the planet
- ✅ The list of altcoins on the platform has exceeded 140, while transaction fees are ones of the lowest being only 0.1%
- ✅ Binance has a great kickback program – you can save up to 45% on trading fees. To get a kickback use our referral code N7HTYTIN.
- ⛔ Do do not open accounts for U.S. residents.
Here are three popular Amazon-related options to get Bitcoin:
- Amazon gift card
- Amazon cash
- Amazon wishlist
3 Ways to Buy Bitcoin with Amazon
Buy Bitcoin with Amazon gift card
Did you get a gift card for your birthday and now want to buy bitcoin using an amazon gift card? To tell the truth, this is one of the most popular ways of buying BTC among all Amazon payment options. And it means that you have a choice of several platforms where you can trade your cards for coins.
Amazon is the largest online e-commerce store and platform. Amazon sells every kind of accessories from food to wellness and electronics. You can redeem this gift card to make any purchase at amazon.com
In addition to all the existing services, now you can also use Amazon Gift Card to buy bitcoins.
How To Buy Bitcoin With Amazon Gift Card?
Pay with Amazon Gift Card to have bitcoin in your Paxful wallet as soon as the card is verified.
You can either buy from one of many offers listed by vendors for selling their BTC using Amazon Gift Card or create your own offer to sell your bitcoin in Amazon Gift Card balance. At Paxful, vendors can set their own rates and decide their margins. Select the offer that suits you the most while buying and create offers that have the best chance of converting.
Follow these steps to buy BTC:
- Find a retail location selling Amazon Gift cards
- Buy a physical Card with CASH only and save a copy of the receipt.
- Take a picture of the back of the Amazon with the code scratched off and the Receipt showing it was bought with CASH. The picture must be high resolution and clear.
- Type in the code on the back of the Trade chat and click Payment Complete.
- Wait for the seller to release bitcoins.
Buy Bitcoin with Amazon cash
What is Amazon Cash?
Amazon Cash lets you add money to your Amazon account balance. So, if you don’t have a bank card or a gift card hooked up to your Amazon account, you can use Amazon Cash to buy goods on Amazon.com.
Amazon Cash lets you add cash to your Amazon Balance at over 30,000 participating stores by purchasing and automatically claiming an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Amazon Balance. It’s simple, quick, and there are no fees. Your Amazon Balance can be used to shop for millions of physical products and digital content.
In fact, Amazon said there is no difference between Amazon Cash and gift cards: “These are two different names for the same cumulative stored value balance you have available for use on Amazon.com.”
The good thing is that now you can use your Amazon cash balance in order to buy Bitcoin. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
How to buy Bitcoin with Amazon Cash?
In addition to all the existing services, now you can also use Amazon Cash to buy bitcoins on Paxful. Paxful makes the process of purchasing BTC with Amazon Cash a whole lot simpler. Pay with Amazon Cash to have bitcoin in your Paxful wallet in less than an hour.
You can either buy from one of many offers listed by vendors for selling their BTC using Amazon Cash or create your own offer to sell your bitcoin in Amazon Cash balance. At Paxful, vendors can set their own rates and decide their margins. Select the offer that suits you the most while buying and create offers that have the best chance of converting.
Follow these simple steps to buy BTC with the Amazon cash on Paxful:
- Initiate the trade for the amount you are willing to deposit in the vendors Amazon account
- Initiate the trade when you are at or near CVS (exclude target locations), GameStop or any of the stores listed here:
- Wait for the vendor to send you an image of bar code
- Deposit the cash to vendor account and wait a few seconds for it to reflect
- Your digital coins should be released by now.
Buy Bitcoin with Amazon wishlist
What is Amazon Wishlist?
Amazon Wish List is a gift registry, like a baby or wedding registry where you create your wish list and your family and friends can have access to it to buy gifts for you from what you have listed. Once purchased, Amazon will deliver those items right to your doorstep as a surprise.
Products are added to a wish list for friends and family to see and eventually buy. It also automatically removes a product from the list once it’s been purchased. This eliminates the possibility of duplicates.
Over the years, issues about privacy and security have been raised, urging Amazon to come up with modifications that took Amazon Wish List to the next level, so to speak.
Before 2018, recipients were only allowed to view and share their wish lists but were restricted from editing them, a feature only present in Amazon’s wedding registry.
Wish lists have since become editable for recipients as long as the person who created the wish list allows it. All the customer needs to do is search for their friend’s name or email address (which is preferred unless his or her complete name is very unique).
As long as this wish list is public, the customer should be able to see it. Otherwise, he or she would have to request access. The customer will also be given the option to add his or her as a “Friend” so he or she can view his or her wish list anytime the customer wants. This comes in handy if the customer wants to know what his or her friend wants for Christmas, for his or her birthday next year, and all other special occasions.
And now you can also add BTC to your wish list and hope some of your friends will present it for your birthday.
How to buy Bitcoin with a wishlist?
You can buy BTC from one of many offers listed by vendors for selling their BTC using Amazon wishlist. Select the offer that suits you the most to get your digital coins on Paxful.
You should be aware that you are dealing with a high-risk payment method. Supporting the gift card business comes at a very high cost. As outlined in our Terms of Service, you will be responsible for understanding the risks related to transactions made on the Paxful platform and will not hold Paxful liable for any losses or damages you may experience while trading. You also acknowledge that Paxful may not be able to resolve a dispute that arises out of your transactions.
The Purse is a marketplace that connects Amazon shoppers to users with Amazon wishlist. You can add your Amazon wishlist to the Purse marketplace and look for a BTC offer there as well.
- Log-in to your Purse account and click on earn bitcoin at the top.
- This will take you to a page where you can see many shoppers from Amazon who has listed their wishlist & you can sort it based on a few factors such as Country.
- Click on the price that you wish to spend & BTC TOTAL will show you how much Bitcoin you would be purchasing. So, I clicked on one offer that is worth $31.86
- Click on Accept offer & this would take you to the Amazon site. Once you accept the offer, you have about one hour to complete the offer.
- Click on Purchase wishlist & it would take you to the Amazon site. At times after adding an order on Amazon, your cart could be Empty, or for some reason, if you couldn’t complete the order, you can always cancel the offer.
- From here, all you need to do is; complete the order & copy the order ID back to the form shown above.
- Once the order is delivered to the shopper & he confirms it, the money will be credited to your account. Don’t worry about fraud here, as money is kept into Escrow.
Using amazon payment options to buy Bitcoin is not one of the most widely used ways. However, if you have a spare gift card and creating a wishlist, why not use it for purchasing some BTC coins. In the end, Bitcoin is always a good investment.